Jump to content


WTB: rad shroud

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ziggie



  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:24 PM

I'd like to get a good shroud that fit's frt/top radiator, the black fiberglass top part that fit's between the engine area and grille. The part has the Ford belt align label.<br /><br />Or can you suggest a F150 salvage yard !!

#2 FlaHP


    Golden Sandle

  • Root Admin
  • 6,821 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Gainesville FL

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

Man I just gave mine away :(
Posted Image

2001 Lightning
1966 Corvette
1993 Legend LS CP
2006 Baby hauler

#3 oki



  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

Not a clue on where to get that piece at...good luck finding one at a salvage yard. I looked forever here in Tally and never found one...so I just left it with a small break in it.

At first I thought you needed the radiator fan shroud...guess not. Good luck finding what you need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users