Photo

Fall 2008 getting my but in gear Projects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 dbdragger

dbdragger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Interests:Car Audio, drag racing, really anything with cars with alot of power or alot of speakers! :)

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:00 AM

Its gonna happen for sure.

If Josh is 100% I will ride back with him. You can ride down with me if ya want.

I came by you work today but didn't see ya outside and was in a hurry.

I was there all day. The only time I wasnt was when I was inside, doing the schedule for next week and when I had to run to the bank to get change for the weekend. What time did you come by. Damn, sorry I missed you, I would have hooked you up with a free one. You should have asked one of my employees to come get me. What time do you want to get started on monday? B/c Im off all day, and can be at your place at anytime, if you want to get some things done before we head down to Dave's.
Shawn Fleming
Fi Car Audio
Kicker Competition Group
Second Skin Audio
Powermaster Alternators
Kinetik Batteries

#22 FlaHP

FlaHP

Golden Sandle

• Root Admin
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:53 AM

I was there all day. The only time I wasnt was when I was inside, doing the schedule for next week and when I had to run to the bank to get change for the weekend. What time did you come by. Damn, sorry I missed you, I would have hooked you up with a free one. You should have asked one of my employees to come get me. What time do you want to get started on monday? B/c Im off all day, and can be at your place at anytime, if you want to get some things done before we head down to Dave's.

Most likely leave at 6:15

Not much to do on mine till its there
Posted Image

2001 Lightning
1966 Corvette
1993 Legend LS CP
2006 Baby hauler

#23 Villain281H

Villain281H

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Interests:Cars, drag racing, cars, cruises, cars, pool, basketball, golf, um did I mentioned cars??

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:05 PM

Since when did October become project month? ;)

Nice to know I won't be the only one wrenching. Roll pan looks good J.

Derek
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula
Mostly stock with a few bolt-ons, but a 160,000+ mile daily driver for now.....

1970 Chevrolet Nova
Pump gas 383, 3600 lbs, finally w/ wheels from this century...

2004 GMC Sierra
What I haul s**t with (in about 15 seconds)

<a href="http://www.fquick.co...om/villain281h" target="_blank">www.fquick.com/villain281h</a> for pics, <a href="http://www.rollinsau...omotiveinc.com" target="_blank">www.rollinsautomotiveinc.com </a> for power

"I spend most of my money on cars and gas, the rest I waste!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users