• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 jj1987

jj1987

• Members
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:29 PM

Hello,

I'm selling my 36. Please no trades. The gun is in nice condition and has been used to carry about a half dozen times. It's clean with very few rounds through it. Here's what you will get...

1) Standard sites
2) Original box with paperwork
3) Two 6rd magazines w/ Pearce grips on each
4) Serial number is KVH098
Asking $450.00 (plus shipping if required) Or, FTF in Central Florida or East Central Florida is possible so let me know. Prefer to see CCW and State DL # for FTF transactions.
medalhedd78@yahoo.com
Posted Image

http://floridashoote...o...te&p=190727

Pretty good price for the condition. Had to share. Obviously this is only for those 18+ and a resident of FL. For those of you out of state, it would have to be 21+ and be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choice.

"I want coaches to say, 'Oh no, we've got to play Santa Fe this year.' I want them to worry about us, stay up and prepare all night for us, and then I want them to be unhappy when they leave."

#2 swiseuf

swiseuf

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 01:37 PM

The title is wrong, should say G36. The 36 is their new slimline offering. That is a sweet pistol -- I almost got that for my wife, but she preferred the HK P200SK. She has expensive tastes....

Do you know this guy well? Do you think he would come down much? The only reason I ask is that I've got a connection locally that can do any Glock for $520.

#3 FlaHP

FlaHP

Golden Sandle

• Root Admin
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:33 PM

The title is wrong, should say G36. The 36 is their new slimline offering. That is a sweet pistol -- I almost got that for my wife, but she preferred the HK P200SK. She has expensive tastes....

Do you know this guy well? Do you think he would come down much? The only reason I ask is that I've got a connection locally that can do any Glock for $520.

$520 wow

Thats only $10 more than the law enforcement special last month.

BTW Traci picked up my new gun a few minutes ago in Tally and is one her way back.
Posted Image

2001 Lightning
1966 Corvette
1993 Legend LS CP
2006 Baby hauler

#4 swiseuf

swiseuf

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:34 PM

$520 wow

Thats only $10 more than the law enforcement special last month.
BTW Traci picked up my new gun a few minutes ago in Tally and is one her way back.

Awesome, lets hit the range next week. I'll pay for your lane time since I'm such a slacker on the Blue Moon bet.....

#5 FlaHP

FlaHP

Golden Sandle

• Root Admin
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 12:07 AM

Awesome, lets hit the range next week. I'll pay for your lane time since I'm such a slacker on the Blue Moon bet.....

hehe that made me laugh. Yea no kid and no wife so I am wide open next week.

I have a honey do list a F&% mile long

Yea lets do it.

Who has the best ammo prices??

Its been so long since I have shot its sad ( 10+ years). The army took the fun out of it and it just got repetative.

I am going to leave the trigger pull stock for awhile so I bet i will be waaaayy off.
Posted Image

2001 Lightning
1966 Corvette
1993 Legend LS CP
2006 Baby hauler

#6 jj1987

jj1987

• Members
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:03 AM

hehe that made me laugh. Yea no kid and no wife so I am wide open next week.

I have a honey do list a F&% mile long

Yea lets do it.

Who has the best ammo prices??

Its been so long since I have shot its sad ( 10+ years). The army took the fun out of it and it just got repetative.

I am going to leave the trigger pull stock for awhile so I bet i will be waaaayy off.

Winchester white box from walmart is as cheap as you're going to get it. You can order 1000rd cases of Wolf for about $2 a box cheaper (save $20 per 1000 rds) if you REALLY like cleaning your gun.

"I want coaches to say, 'Oh no, we've got to play Santa Fe this year.' I want them to worry about us, stay up and prepare all night for us, and then I want them to be unhappy when they leave."

#7 swiseuf

swiseuf

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 03:07 PM

Winchester white box from walmart is as cheap as you're going to get it. You can order 1000rd cases of Wolf for about $2 a box cheaper (save $20 per 1000 rds) if you REALLY like cleaning your gun.

Wolf is yucky. AK47s are the only thing Id run Wolf through.

#8 FlaHP

FlaHP

Golden Sandle

• Root Admin
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:20 PM

I will hit Wally mart this weekend then
Posted Image

2001 Lightning
1966 Corvette
1993 Legend LS CP
2006 Baby hauler